Long Cane Group
Serving the Tate area. Luxury Design for Pools, Fireplacesand Hardscape. See Samples Online! More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.ATL Landscaping and Maintenance
1630 Perserverence Hill Cir NW
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Do not use this company! They are unreliable. They never show up when they are supposed to and switch days on you whenever it's convenient for them plus the grass does not look like it has been profe
3.Grass 2000 Lawn Maintenance and Pine Straw
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
This is the third time that I have used the services of Grass 2000. The most recent was by far the most extensive. I was most pleased with their work. it was done on time, on budget and the results
4.Tais Lawn And Garden ServicesServing the Tate, GA area
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsGardeners
5.Greenscape Environmental Services
11100 Jones Bridge Rd
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Residential, Commercial & Government Landscaping. In Business Over 30 Years! Since 1981
6.Rocker Care Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.