776 Dodecanese Blvd
Amusement Places & ArcadesHotelsLodging
The best thing to do in Tarpon springs&learn things about dolphins and the natural wildlife, on the gulf of Mexico.
1800 Gulf Beach Blvd
Amusement Places & ArcadesSporting Goods
We absolutely love this beach . it's a family setting and the sunsets there are breath taking ! Have your camera with you ! On a lot of days if it is windy, you will see many people coming out to fly
3.Hurly's Wet Adventures
1810 S Pinellas Ave Ste L
Amusement Places & ArcadesTourist Information & Attractions
Hurly's Wet Adventures LLC is a full service 5 Star Scuba Diving International (SDI) Training Facility and Dive Center. Our SCUBA Instructors are career Firefighter-Paramedics, EMT's, RN's or Military
PO Box 1631
Computer Network Design & SystemsComputer Online ServicesComputer Software & ServicesComputer Service & Repair-Business
5.Maynord ecommerce International
31 W Oakwood St
Computer Online ServicesOnline & Mail Order ShoppingAuctions Online
465 Shaddock St
Internet Marketing & AdvertisingComputer Online ServicesBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsMarketing Consultants
7.Florida Power-A Progress Energy Company
623 E Tarpon Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.