1.Freedom Hill Comm Health Center
162 Nc Highway 33 E
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3206 Western Blvd
Dialysis ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Medical Service Organizations
I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT GOES TO THIS PLACE AND IT IS JUST A SHAME HOW PEOPLE ARE TREATED AT THIS PLACE. FOR ONE MOST OF THE STAFF HAVE NASTY ATTITUDES. THEY ACT AS IF THEY DON'T WANT TO PUSH M
3.Carolina Regional Orthopaedics - Alberto J D'Empaire MD
2906 N Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Carolina Regional Orthopedics is a leading provider of comprehensive orthopaedic care and specializes in treating disorders and complex injuries of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones, joi
4.International Health Care
217 N Main St
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Legacy Healthcare Services
200 Trade St
Occupational TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
6.Southern Health Partners
301 Saint Andrew St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Quigless for Vibrant Health
99 N Main St
Health Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.