Serving the Tampa area.
1.Lin Rogers Electrical Cont
5903 Hampton Oaks Pkwy Ste B
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
2.Lin R Rogers Electrical
4450 Pet Ln Ste 111
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
Please try reloading the page.
These guys are amazing and the owner, Greg Polk, is the best!!!!!!. I had a crazy difficult electric problem (no power in the master bedroom) and Greg fit me into his very busy schedule. His 2 men were friendly, professional and very knowledgeable and arrived exactly on time. They diagnosed the problem in a logical manner and found and fixed the problem in less than an hour!!! Through their methodical and logical diagnose they found a slightly kinked wire that I would have never found as it did not show at all and their charge was very fair. I would highly recommend GL POLK to anyone and I will use them again whenever I need the best electricians on the job!!!
There really isn't a single aspect of State Bird Provisions that is standard or traditional, for better or worse. Look around and you'll see furniture made out of unpainted plywood, walls decorated with drilled mounting boards, and dark paintings of buildings being pummeled by storms. And of course, the most stand-out feature would be that food is being served Cantonese dim-sum style, on push-carts, though instead of older cranky Chinese women they are being pushed by bearded hipsters complete with plaid shirts.
Joe Cruz and staff are amazing! No need to look around for an electrician, they are what you need. They are timely, professional and honest. Hiring people like this doesn't get any better! Way to go!
We have used MJM on many occasions and they have never failed to provide what we needed. They are always very professional and know what they are doing.
The best in the town . Tks guys for u job . You make nice and clean work . The problems in my house w the power stop after your job .
OUTSTANDING........... REAL PRO. VERY HELPFUL
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.