2919 Banyan Hill Ln, Land O Lakes, FL, 34639 Call about 1 free month
16206 Pebblebrook Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 15 years. We provide various types of services such as: Lawn service, Tree trimming and removal, Installing new irrigation and repai
2.Best Termite & Pest Control Inc
8120 N Armenia Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Lawn & Shrub spraying $25.00 off with annual service contract, limited time only!+5more
Used them for years. Have always done an excellent job.
3.Pestgo Exterminator Inc
4425 N Cortez Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInspection ServiceBee Control & Removal Service
Call for monthly specials!
Fixed problem the first time
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
9629 Palm River Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Maikel Tree Service
2112 W Marquette Ave
Tree ServiceStump Removal & GrindingLawn MaintenanceTree Service Equipment & Supplies
A company with integrity and principles, branching out to build trust and relationships with our clients. Planting the seeds for future clients caring for their needs.
6.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
7.Green With Envy Lawn & Shrub
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesFertilizing Services
IF YOUR LAWN IS LOOKING ROUGH, SERIOUSLY CALL CASEY! A MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE THAN LAYING SOD AND PAYING EXPENSIVE PRICES! CASEY WILL HAVE YOUR LAWN LOOKING BRAND NEW WITH A FEW TREATMENTS! WELL WOR
Serving the Tampa area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.