Wood House Floors
Serving the Tampa area.
1.House Of Floors
8521 Sunstate St
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
2.Doll House Flooring Center
1575 S Missouri Ave
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
3.Doll House Flooring Center
1487 S Fort Harrison Ave
Carpet & Rug Dealers
4.Wood House FloorsServing the Tampa, FL area
Floor MaterialsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceTile-Contractors & Dealers
Free 5 1/4" Baseboard (with baseboard installation of $1.50/ft)+2more
Best price by far out of a total of 4. Came highly recommended by the past customers they gave us. Had to come back a week later to fix a cabinet trim piece on our new kitchen but over all our new woo
5.The Maids of South Tampa
1901 W Cass St
Maid & Butler ServicesHouse CleaningFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningJanitorial Service
There’s a healthy difference between The Maids and other housecleaning services. The Maids is the only residential cleaning service to clean for health; using the company's exclusive 22-Step Healthy T
6.A1 Cleaning Service
4012 Gunn Hwy
Building Cleaners-InteriorUpholstery CleanersFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningHouse Cleaning
6520 Saline St
Janitorial ServiceBuilding Cleaners-InteriorBuilding MaintenanceFloor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
I am an Administrative assistant to our Office manager so the job of hiring our sanitation crew falls on me. Throughout the year that I have been here we have been through nearly 4 cleaning crews and
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?