Tinney Rug Cleaners
2855 22nd Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33713
1.Cahill's Of North Tampa Inc
8920 N Armenia Ave
Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & SuppliesMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & ServiceMotorcycle DealersMotor Scooters
8920 N Armenia Ave
Motorcycle DealersMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & SuppliesBoat Dealers
3.Sandra G Cahill DDS
3706 W Swann Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Kristina Vanessa Cahill
602 S Audubon Ave Ste B
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Mary Kathleen Cahill, LCSW
7820 N Armenia Ave Ste A
Social WorkersCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.Cahill General Contracting Inc
18045 Glastonbury Ln
Land O Lakes,FL
7.Cahill Concrete Delivery
3505 Tarpon Woods Blvd
Concrete ContractorsReady Mixed ConcreteDriveway ContractorsHome Builders
Nichols & Dimes Rent A Car Inc
614 S Missouri Ave, Clearwater, FL, 33756
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.