Serving the Tamarac area.
1.Alan Weiss Hearing Aids
8333 W Mcnab Rd Ste 128
Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices
In my business I deal with clients where vanity is a big issue. The thought of wearing aids and having them exposed made me very uncomfortable. After seeing an ad in the paper regarding invisible ai
2.Weiss Bus Tours
7154 N University Dr
Tours-Operators & Promoters
3.Weiss, Richard A, MD
9800 W Commercial Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Art Weiss-Heat Wave Music
8369 S Coral Cir
Bands & Orchestras
5.Weiss Law Group
12512 W Atlantic Blvd
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
6.Weiss Spencer & Levin
6191 W Atlantic Blvd
7.Andrew M Weiss DVM
10353 Royal Palm Blvd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Indoor Oceans - We Come to You
Boca Raton, FL, 33487
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.