Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Serving the Tamaqua area.
83 Claremont Ave
Mold RemediationRadon Testing & MitigationWater Damage RestorationWaterproofing Contractors
Seitz Bros. Corporate office is located on Route 309 in Tamaqua, PA managed by Lorraine Schock who has been with the company since 1993. After starting the company with just two people, Seitz Bros. st
641 Pine Creek Dr
Pest Control ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialAnimal Removal Services
3.Seitz Brothers Exterminating Co Inc
4 S Apple St
Pest Control ServicesInsecticides
4.Seitz Bros Termite & Pest Ctr
Mold RemediationWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGeneral Contractors
PO Box 78
Pest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control ServicesReal Estate Inspection Service
83 Barbara Ave
Asbestos Detection & Removal ServicesAsbestos Consulting & TestingReal Estate Inspection ServiceMold Remediation
7.Seitz Brothers Extermination Co Inc
7370 Hamilton Blvd
Pest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialPest Control ServicesReal Estate Inspection ServiceWaterproofing Contractors
Serving the Tamaqua area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.