Serving the Tallmadge area.
1111 Eastwood Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContainers
Glenn's Hauling of Akron, OH has been providing professional hauling services to the Portage and Summit County since 1996. We are a family-owned and operated hauling business that serves residential a
2.Huth Rubbish Service Inc
625 Massillon Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
|Year Established: 1950.
Po Box 6476
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
4.Dumpsters R UsServing the Tallmadge, OH area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
5.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
6.Roll Off Inc
606 Hidden Harbor Dr
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
8716 Portage St NW
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Serving the Tallmadge area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.