1.Circle City Tire at Tallmadge Automotive
308 Southwest Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Tallmadge Automotive is a locally owned and operated automotive repair center and tire dealer that is proud to serve the Tallmadge, OH area.
2.Youngs Tire & Lube
393 Northeast Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
3.Pitts Tire Company
631 Deerwood Dr
4.Pitts Tire Company
228 S Thomas Rd
5.Alpha Tire Co
1091 S Munroe Rd
Tire DealersBattery Supplies
6.Hamad Tire Co
1826 E Market St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
Hamad Tire saved my day today. Mike and company went above and beyond to service my vehicle and saved me money as well. 5 stars all the way...Hamad Tire Will continue to reach their goals and strive
7.McCready Tire & Auto
2726 Hudson Dr
Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO McCREADY'S FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. I ALWAYS GET GREAT PRICES AND HELPFUL HINTS. I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!TERRI SNYDER
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.