Montgomery Primary Medicine Associates
2055 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL, 36116
1.Rodney Taylor OD
1659 Perry Hill Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
2.Taylor Crossing Animal Hospital
6897 Atlanta Hwy
Dog Day CarePet Boarding & KennelsPet ServicesVeterinarians
Best vet hospital in the Montgomery area. I brought my cat here for basic veterinary care (vaccines, deworming, etc.)--Dr. Mitchell was fabulous! The front office staff was excellent, and made sure to
3.Taylor Gin & Tallassee Bonded
811 Jordan Ave
309 4th St
Food Delivery ServiceEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesPersonal Services & Assistants
5.Taylor Farms Mark & Dal
1210 Taylor Rd
6.Dr. Jaehneth J Taylor, MD
2400 Hospital Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Geriatrics
7.Taylor Burnstine P MD
203 W Lee St
Physicians & Surgeons
Prattville Primary Medicine
645 McQueen Smith Rd N Ste 309, Prattville, AL, 36066
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.