1.Capital Regional Pulmonary Associates
2770 Capital Medical Blvd Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Tallahassee Pulmonary Clinic
1401 Centerville Rd Ste G02
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentClinics
3.Tallahassee Pulmonary Clinic PA
2617 Mitcham Dr Ste 102
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Tallahassee Pulmonary Clinic
2626 Care Dr Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Archbold Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Services
706 S Broad St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Dermatology Associates Of Tallahassee
1707 Riggins Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Dermatology Associates of Tallahassee serving the Tallahassee area and it's surroundings.
7.Tallahassee Primary Care Associates PA
1803 Miccosukee Commons Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Tallahassee Primary Care Associates is a group of physicians that offers a wide variety of medical and health care services sand is located in Tallahassee, Fla. It provides preventive care services an
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.