Serving the Tallahassee area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee
2110 Fleischmann Rd
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
The new administrator has made a lot of new changes for the better. Their activities department is much better then before. You can feel the positivity when you walk in. The residents and staff are
2.Tallahassee Memory Care
2767 Raymond Diehl Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Leaving your home and familiar surroundings can be unsettling. At Tallahassee Memory Care our professional staff and unparalleled community help our residents maintain a comfortable, dignified lifesty
3.Azalea Gardens Alzheimers Special Care
2724 Ox Bottom Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
At Azalea Gardens in Tallahassee, you’ll experience southern hospitality on a whole new level. Here, we devote ourselves exclusively to the care of those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dem
4.Miracle Hill Nursing & Convalescent Home
1329 Abraham St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.Consulate Health Care of Tallahassee
1650 Phillips Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsAssisted Living Facilities
Consulate Health Care of Tallahassee is a place to get better, a place for living. As a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family, our culture creates a co
6.Azcarate, Gabriela C
1650 Phillips Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
7.Tonya Nursing Home
2616 Mission Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
A Place For Mom
Serving the Tallahassee area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.