Serving the Tallahassee area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Perfection Lawn Services LLC
9089 Foxwood Dr S
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsWeed Control Service
Needed full lawn service for overgrown yard. Mike and crew made lawn look great again! Professional service for a very reasonable price.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
4699 N Monroe St
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialAnimal Removal Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Heinz Nurseries & Landscaping
4140 Bradfordville Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & Trees
Heinz Nurseries is a family owned & operated corporation specializing in grounds maintenance, landscaping, irrigation systems & the operation of a retail/wholesale nursery. Our main goal is customer s
4.Esposito Garden Center
2743 Capital Cir NE
Lawn MaintenanceGarden CentersHardware StoresBuilding Materials
I expected to get better customer service by not going to a place like Lowe's or walmart but I was wrong. I asked several questions about a patio garden I wanted to make and they knew nothing about i
410 E Paul Russell Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesWeed Control ServiceTermite Control
McCall Service, a family owned and operated pest control, lawn care and petroleum distribution company, has been serving Florida and Southern Georgia since 1928. We take pride in offering the latest,
6.Bob Bush Hogging & Light Land Clearing LLC
1182 E Windwood Way
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLandscape ContractorsExcavation Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
7.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.