Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Tallahassee area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Florida Cancer Specialists
1600 Phillips Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Florida Cancer Specialists
2626 Care Dr
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support Services
3.Tmh Physician Partners Cancer & Hematology Specialists
1775 One Healing Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
4.Hematology Oncology Solutions
1309 Thomaswood Dr
Medical ClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Tallahassee Cancer Institute
1653 Mahan Center Blvd
Medical ClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)
Tallahassee Cancer Institute is where patients optimal care is our ultimate goal. As your healthcare provider, we recognize that each patient brings a unique set of needs and concerns to our practice.
6.Skin and Cancer Associates
1903 Welby Way
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Pathology
Skin & Cancer Associates has absolutely abhorrent customer service. Within a twenty minute phone call I spoke to six different people, all of which requested that I "hold" without mentio
7.Capital Cancer Center
2003 Centre Pointe Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & SurgeonsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Donate Your Old Car!
www.services-connect.com Running or Not!Fully Tax Deductible!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.