1.Tpca Dr Patel Rheumatology
1961 Buford Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Shameel Patel DC
327 E Jackson St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Dr. Praful B Patel, MD
1401 Centerville Rd Ste G02
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentClinics
4.Patel Kaushal P MD
1609 Physicians Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Patel Pooja MD
1961 Buford Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Gayatri Patel, MD
1301 Hodges Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Praful B Patel, MD - Patel Praful B MD
2617 Mitcham Dr Ste 102
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.