1.The Health Plant
1909 Capital Cir NE
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsOutpatient Services
1775 One Healing Pl
3.Hematology Oncology Solutions
1309 Thomaswood Dr
Medical ClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Big Bend Regional Healthcare Information Organization
3411 Capital Medical Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Capital Regional Medical Center
2626 Capital Medical Blvd
Medical ClinicsHospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
Had been having extreme pain in my right arm for months, I had seen two different physicians concerning the pain and swelling. They brushed it off as a symptom of my neuropathy. But I knew this was soMore Nearby Locations »
2016 Delta Blvd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
Integrative Healthcare focuses on the individual with a holistic approach you can afford, and believes you have the right to be informed and involved in your health decisions. We offer alternative and
1819 W Tennessee St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Tallahassee, located inside CVS/pharmacy #4469 at 1819 West Tennessee Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injuryMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.