Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
1415 Governors Square Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2810 Sharer Rd Ste 17
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
They treat their patients like cattle. After spending > $1000 for full dentures, I had to wait 2 weeks for them to be ready. When I went in to pick them up, I waited an hour and half in a nearly empty
3.Comfort Care Dental
2003 Miccosukee Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryEndodontistsDentists
1384 Timberlane Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
We offer Orthodontics to Adults and Children and Pediatric Dentistry. New Patients Welcome! Financial Options Available! Please call us to schedule an appointment!
5.Colon Walter DMD MS
2160 Capital Cir
Dr. Colón was born in Manhattan, Kansas and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Dayton and his dental degree from the University of Kentu
6.Dennis Raitt DDS
2532 Capital Medical Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dennis G. Raitt DDS is located in Tallahassee, FL. We create great smiles with personalized attention and preventive care. Our special care includes strict sterilization procedures, comfortable and co
7.Chichetti Richard DMD
1305 Thomaswood Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
When you come to our office, expect to become excited about having the smile you have always wanted. We all know that few people are born with perfect teeth. But that does not have to stop you from ha
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.