Find a Delta Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/DeltaDentists Find a PPO Dentist Nearby.Search by Zip Code & Dental Need.
1.All About Smiles Dental Center
2332 Centerville Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
I've been a patient of Dr. Earst for 3+ years. Each visit I'm treated like family. I'm always greeted with a smile and treated with respect. Everything is explained to me in great deal detail before a
1415 Governors Square Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
1415 Governors Square Blvd
Dental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentists
This place is a rip off. Don't go there. They said you could a free xray with cleaning. After we sat there for two hours (we had an appointment). They said that my son needed all kinds of work befor
1329 E Tennessee St
Make sure you actually READ EACH WORD of the bundle of papers you're asked to sign BEFORE you have anything done! My upper 2 front teeth needed fillings behind each tooth. As I waited in the dental ch
5.Faith Dental Center
1100 E Tennessee St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The front desk lady seemed to be very helpful but my main issue was when I was taken into the back room i was told "you are aware that there is a $50 fee for this visit right?" I asked why, and brough
6.Comprehensive Dental Care
1641 Mahan Center Blvd Ste 1
I have perfect teeth with no problems and went here for a routine teeth cleaning. Dr. Cifrodelli said I had a small cavity that needed filling. She drilled out another filling on the same tooth in the
2700 Blairstone Rd
Our Tallahassee dentist and caring team offer comprehensive dental services to help you look and feel your best. Give us a call at (850) 877-4313 to see how we can help you. We believe your visit to t
www.HelloBusiness.com Dental - 30% offFast business lookup Tallahassee
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future