Murrell Robert S DMD
1286 Timberlane Rd, Tallahassee, FL, 32312 Comprehensive Dental Care.
1.Capital Periodontal Assoc - William T Baldock DDS
2621 Mitcham Dr Ste 101
PeriodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
I couldn't be happier with my care at Dr. Baldock's office. My procedure was smooth and easy and I am more confident about my smile than ever before. Thank you Dr. Baldock and team for the first-class
1415 Governors Square Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Had been putting off seeing a dentist for years. Read some bad reviews from awhile ago but still needed to get in. According to the receptionist, this location is under new management (after I asked a
3.Colon Walter DMD MS
2160 Capital Cir
Dr. Colón was born in Manhattan, Kansas and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Dayton and his dental degree from the University of Kentu
1384 Timberlane Rd
Pediatric DentistryDentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We offer Orthodontics to Adults and Children and Pediatric Dentistry. New Patients Welcome! Financial Options Available! Please call us to schedule an appointment!
5.Dennis G Raitt DDS PA
2532 Capital Medical Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dennis G. Raitt DDS is located in Tallahassee, FL. We create great smiles with personalized attention and preventive care. Our special care includes strict sterilization procedures, comfortable and co
6.Chichetti Richard DMD
1305 Thomaswood Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
When you come to our office, expect to become excited about having the smile you have always wanted. We all know that few people are born with perfect teeth. But that does not have to stop you from ha
7.Faith Dental Center
1100 E Tennessee St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The front desk lady seemed to be very helpful but my main issue was when I was taken into the back room i was told "you are aware that there is a $50 fee for this visit right?" I asked why, and brough
Rosie Kolokithas, DMD
1286 Timberlane Rd, Tallahassee, FL, 32312
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.