3316 Highway 280
Wound CareClinicsHealth ResortsMedical Business Administration
2.Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine At Rmc
55 Alison Dr
Wound CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care Facilities
3.Marshall Wound Healing Center
11491 US Highway 431
For most people the body naturally heals when it has a wound. But for those who have difficulty healing, specialized treatment may be required. Non-healing wounds can occur for many reasons, including
4.Tanner Advanced Wound Center
119 Ambulance Dr
Wound CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
50 Manning Pl
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsAllergy TreatmentBlood Testing & Typing
Heritage Medicine is a new concept medical clinic located in Birmingham, AL. We are conveniently located on Highway 280 close to the Greystone Community of Hoover. We practice Family and Preventive Me
6.Grandview Medical Center
3690 Grandview Pkwy
Grandview Medical Center is a brand new 372-bed tertiary care hospital that provides comprehensive healthcare services to patients in the greater Birmingham area.
7.Brookwood Medical Center
2010 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPharmaciesPain Management
In 1973, Brookwood Medical Center was founded by a group of physicians who wanted to offer our community exceptional healthcare with high standards for quality and service. Almost 40 years later, that
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.