1.Talladega Dental Associates
108 East St N
Comprehensive Dental Care, Emergency Care, Cosmetic Bonding/Veneers, Implant Reconstruction, Crowns & Bridges, TMJ Treatment, Gum Treatments, Oral Surgery, Widsom Teeth Removal, Extractions, Root Cana
2.Kulovitz, Michael J DMD
108 North St E
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The doctor is extremely talented. He worked hard to make sure I was happy with the end result.
3.Sarrell Dental Center
1004 East St S
Sarrell Dental is a national model for the cost-effective delivery of quality oral health care. We are a non-profit dental practice dedicated to caring for traditionally underserved children in Alabam
4.Talladega Family Dentistry
1202 Ashland Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A Family Dental Office located in Talladega Alabama. it was established in 2005 and incorporated in Alabama. Kindly Give us a call and we will be happy to help you! Comprehensive Dental Care, Emergenc
5.Gissendaner Elaine DMD
704 Battle St E Ste C
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Sheppard Sara C DDS
110 Spring St N
7.Quality Of Life Hlth Service Inc
110 Spring St N
Find Talladega Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future