Serving the Talihina area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Mike's Pest ControlServing the Talihina, OK area
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Mike's Pest Control - Serving McAlester, Oklahoma Since 1999 Mike’s Pest Control has been servicing the McAlester, Oklahoma region since 1999. With a vast menu of full-service pest control and lawn ma
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Self Pest Control & Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Superior Lawn Care, LLC
42711 Timber Ridge Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Providing professional lawn care and landscaping services in Poteau Oklahoma, Fort Smith Arkansas, Fayetteville Arkansas, Springdale Arkansas, Rodgers Arkansas, Waldron Arkansas, Mena Arkansas, and Gr
7.Booth Environmental Sales & Service Wilburton Yard
1409 Industrial Pkwy
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.