Auld Family Dentistry
215 N 6th St, McAlester, OK, 74501
1.Kyle McNatt, DDS
200 Dallas St
2.Talihina Family Dentistry
200 Dallas St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
1 Choctaw Way
4.Donathan, G. D.Serving the Talihina, OK area
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Comprehensive Family Dentistry to help you achieve and maintain oral health for your lifetime. 'Dentures That Won't Slip', Partials, Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, Crowns & Veneers, Implants, Teeth
5.Dentures & Dental ServicesServing the Talihina, OK area
I Highly Recommend These folks to take care of your Dental or Denture Problems i had a Great Experience yesterday 03/28/2016, i had 4 implants placed in my bottom jaw to hold the Dentures in place I
6.Arlington Dental CenterServing the Talihina, OK area
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. Our dental assistants and hygienists are licensed professionals who pride themselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient comm
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future