1.Roger Saux Health Center - Taholah, WA
2.Seamar Community Health Ctr
597 Point Brown Ave NW
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Healthcare Services Comphealth
1307 Ocean Shores Blvd SW
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
4.Montesano ClinicServing the Taholah, WA area
Medical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr Grant W Jackson MD and Kerry G Peterson ARNP are the professionals at the Montesano Clinic. We area located in Montesano, WA. They experts in the field of Family Medicine for all ages. Our goal is
5.Washington Health Plan Finder
Health InsuranceInsurance Consultants & AnalystsInsuranceMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.