1.Big Bear Automotive Repair Inc.
1730 Highway 89
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersBrake Repair
2.Sierra Tires & Automotive
8001 N Lake Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
3.Tahoe City Garrage
2905 Hillcrest Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
4.Big Bear Automotive Repair, Inc.
1730 River Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
5.Tahoe City Chevron Center
Highway 89 & Highway 28
Auto Repair & ServiceGas StationsTire Dealers
Went by this location and had them change out my tires. They were on the ball. Thanks out of there in like 50 Min.
6.Souza's Tire ServiceServing the Tahoe City, CA area
Tire DealersHub CapsTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I was stuck in Northern California with various car problems for 4 days by the time I made it to Auburn. I was broke and in desperate need. I had one blown tire, but I knew at least 1, if not two more
7.Incline Village Tire Department
919 Incline Way Ste 5
The friendliest, cleanest and most professional tire shop I have ever seen. They gave me a great price on 20" run flats, and even delivered the car back to our house.
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.