1.Cherokee Nation Hm Health Svc
2061 Mahaney Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Cherokee Nation Home Health Outreach
1630 N Cedar Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
3.Cherokee Nation Employee Clnc
Government Offices-TribalMedical Clinics
4.Cherokee Nation Health Rt
93 Rr 2
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Cherokee Nation Health
Highway 51 E
Health & Welfare Clinics
Located in Stilwell, Okla., Cherokee Nation is a health care organization. The center conducts an array of programs, such as diabetes prevention, community health, behavioral health, cancer prevention
6.Cherokee Nation Health
1001 S 41st St E
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsClinicsSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.