www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
11 Lower Unionville Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Very reasonable prices, quick and personable. Been going to them for years and years.
2.Hardly Used Tires
Route 590 PO Box 407
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.M & J Tire
720 Avoy Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
quick ,inexpensive mounting, balanced perfectly, no appointment needed, actually was able to watch mechanic work- NO ERRORS in that shop.
4.Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Centers
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMore Nearby Locations »
5.Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.