Serving the Tacoma area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
6220 S Alaska St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesNurses-Home Services
An excellent facility. Clean, safe, and friendly . Nursing staff is top-notch, being both professional and caring. Therapists are probably the best around, offering a wide range of physical and occ
8201 6th Ave
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesIndependent Living Services For The DisabledDisability Services
Narrows Glen is absolutely beautiful. Both the staff and residents are very happy and friendly. They have Independent living, Assisted living and Memory care. So, it's great for people who may need a
3.Tacoma Nursing & Rehab Center
2102 S 96th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
It's not 1 star but 0 is not an option!!Mom is currently there. We've nicknamed it "The Crack House". It smells like a cat box!We had someone visit our mom and tell us: "She is not clean, her food i
4.Weatherly Inn - Tacoma
6016 N Highlands Pkwy
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
Weatherly Inn has provided independent, assisted living and memory care in Tacoma since 1989. Our family owned and operated community boasts of old world charm and elegance. Restaurant style dining pr
5.Cascade Park Vista
242 St Helens Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Cascade Park Communities provides retirement living and supportive services for seniors and adults with special needs. Cascade Park Communities comprises two residential care facilities, including Cas
6.ManorCare Health Services-Tacoma
5601 S Orchard St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
7.Heartwood Extended Health Care
1649 E 72nd St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedMedical Clinics
Heartwood Extended Health Care is a modern, progressive 24-hour nursing center which serves the citizens of Pierce County and surrounding areas. We're proud that we're the last family-owned nursing fa
A Place For Mom
Serving the Tacoma area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.