1.St. Anthony Hospital
11567 Canterwood Blvd NW
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesHospitalsSurgery Centers
2.Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center
1770 S J St
Medical CentersSurgery CentersHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I had an endoscopy and a colonoscopy the same visit (12 Oct 2012). Dr Michael Lee was my doctor and the two nurses were Barbara Gibson and Kim Sigler. Their professionalism and super care was outstand
3.St Anthony Specialty Care
4700 Point Fosdick Dr NW Ste 320
Physicians & SurgeonsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
4.Franciscan Women's Health Associates at St. Anthony
11511 Canterwood Blvd NW Ste 145
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Franciscan Vascular Associates At St Anthony
11511 Canterwood Blvd NW Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Franciscan Physiatry Associates At St. Anthony
11511 Canterwood Blvd NW
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Saint Clare Hospital
4908 112th St SW
HospitalsMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
The care at this facility, both medical and nursing was an abomination. I was placed in a room after being delivered by EMS. The ED physician spent only 5 minutes doing an intake and exam. I never
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.