Korum Automotive Group
100 River Rd, Puyallup, WA, 98371
1.Six Robblees' Inc
2020 Milwaukee Way
Truck Equipment & PartsTruck Equipment, Parts & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Six Robblee's Inc
11010 Tukwila International Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersTruck Equipment & Parts
Six Robblees is a one stop shop for Trailer, Heavy Truck, Tires & Shop Supplies. With 18 locations, we have served Five Western States for more than 100 Years. We have an extensive inventory, with ove
3.Six Robblees' Inc
Truck Equipment & Parts
Budget Auto Wrecking
26205 78th Ave S, Kent, WA, 98032 The State's Newest and Largest Dealer of Used Auto Parts
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.