Opti Staffing Group
6840 Fort Dent Way Ste 390, Seattle, WA, 98188 Our Success Depends on Your Success!
1.Premier Health Care Staffing
2832 S Meridian
Temporary Employment AgenciesEmployment ContractorsEmployment Agencies
Premier Healthcare Staffing is a therapy staffing agency in Pierce County, Washington, that offers excellent health care staffing and employment. Our locally owned-and-operated company creates quality
2.Seattle Premier Health
1600 E Jefferson St Ste 115
3.Premier Health Source
1085 12th Ave NW
747 Washington Ave N
Massage ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
Visit our website
Premier Chiropractic offers Kent consumers state of the art Chiropractor products and services. Our experts specializes in Chiropractors Office, Local Chiropractic Wellness Center and Lower Back Pain
17620 140th Ave SE Ste C-5
Massage TherapistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
We accept ALL types of insurances. We specialize in auto accidents and work injuries.
555 116th Ave NE Ste 180
Medical Equipment & SuppliesHealth & Wellness Products
7.Premier Care Services
12727 Northup Way Ste 16
Assisted Living FacilitiesHome Health Services
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.