Quality Hardwood Floors Inc.
Lakewood, WA, 98498
1.Concrete Etc. Inc
2520 96th St E
Flooring ContractorsConcrete ContractorsPaving ContractorsConcrete Products
Concrete Etc. Inc. is your complete concrete specialist in Tacoma, WA, and the surrounding areas. Family-owned and operated, we have been serving the Puget Sound area with quality construction since 1
11224 3rd. Avenue East
Flooring ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceGeneral ContractorsBathroom Remodeling More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
5.Affordable Hardwood Floors and Refinishing
3314 96th St S Trlr 87
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesTile-Contractors & Dealers
We are a small business striving to be the best. We make any space more elegant, warm, and welcoming when you take advantage of the products and services at Affordable Hardwood Floors & Refinishing. W
11020 SE Kent Kangley Rd Apt N102
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Dealers
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
D & D Granite Tile
Serving the Tacoma area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?