1.Cordant Health Solutions
2617 E L St
Established in 1987, STERLING Reference Laboratories is an industry leading, full-service toxicology laboratory. Based in Tacoma, Wash., it provides testing services for drugs-of-abuse detection. The
2.McKesson Health Solutions
1084 Daniels Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.ACS Health Care Solutions
613 SW 361st St
Health & Welfare ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
4.Abc Health Solutions
12604 SE 232nd St
Surgical InstrumentsMedical Equipment & Supplies
5.Home Health Solutions
236 SW 43rd St
WheelchairsMedical Equipment & SuppliesScooters Mobility Aid Dealers
6.Abc Health Solutions
14008 SE 238th Ln
Surgical Appliances & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
7.ABC Health Solutions
13614 SE 233rd St
No Internet Heading Assigned
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.