JP'S Best Electric
Serving the Syracuse area. No Job Too Big Or Too Small, Quality Work, Over 30 Years Experience
1.AAV Electrical Contracting, Inc.
106 Managers Pl Ste A
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
AAV Electrical Contracting, Inc. is a Master Licensed Electrical Service & Design Contractor specializing in Commercial Electrical Services. Since 1990, AAV Electrical has proudlcy served the central
2.JP'S Best Electric
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I got fast, courteous service. The price was fair and the job well done.Thanx JP!
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Engler Electric, Inc.Serving the Syracuse, NY area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
Serving All of Upstate New York Commercial, Industrial, Residential Electrical Services
5.Charles Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical
914 Old Liverpool Rd
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersAir Duct Cleaning
They installed promptly and the job was done right. There was a small glitch and they came back and fixed it with apologies. Can't ask for more than that!!
7706 Maltlage Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHousehold Fans
Daucher Electric has been serving all of Syracuse and Central New York for over 40 years. Not only do we provide competitive pricing and quality service in both commercial and residential electrical c
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGeneratorsTransformers
Knowledgeable, professional, prompt, reassuring, and all around a great experience. Would hire again.
930 Canal St, Syracuse, NY, 13210 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.