www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Singletary & Son Tire Co
2528 Us Highway 82 W
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
I have always dealt with Singletary, they always come thru and have greatly trained personnel that works for them. Your vehicle gets dealt with as though it belonged to them and you never find anythi
2.Singletary & Son Tire Co.
2728 Us Highway 82 W
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
625 E Franklin St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Oil & Lube
Your local Sylvester O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide tMore Nearby Locations »
4.Sunbelt Ford Mercury Inc
102 W Franklin St
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTowing
1002 W Franklin St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
6.Carroll's Tire Co
2203 Walter Brown Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.