Serving the Sylvania area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Carpet Source Plus Inc
217 Joel Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersHardwood Floors
Family owned and operated with over 39 years experience. We service commercial and residential with installation and financing available. Visit our website for brands and more information.
2.Lakeside Interior Contractors
26970 Eckel Rd
Flooring ContractorsAcoustical ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPainting Contractors
As a commercial interior finish contractor, Lakeside Interior Contractors occupies a niche in the construction field by providing total interior completion from floor to ceiling. As the largest finish
159 N Lallendorf Rd
Flooring ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsFloor Materials
4.Mab Maintenance and CleaningServing the Sylvania, OH area
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCleaning ContractorsHandyman Services
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
6.First Impressions Hardwood
527 Robindale Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsFlooring Installation Equipment & SuppliesHardwood Floors
Installation - Refinish - Repairs Over 30 years Experience Free Estimates
Serving the Sylvania area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?