603 Biltmore Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
2.Planned Parenthood - Asheville Health Center
68 Mcdowell St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Asheville, NC for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
3.Smoky Mountain Pregnancy Care Center
4699 Little Savannah Rd
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & ServicesPregnancy Counseling
4.Western Carolina Pregnancy Care Center
44 Rector St
Family Planning Information CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyAbortion Alternatives
5.Smoky Mountain Pregnancy Care Center
226 E Palmer St
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
6.Center For Women
39 E Jordan St W
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesAbortion Alternatives
7.Prenancy & Parenting Center
154 Main St
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion Alternatives
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.