Serving the Sycamore area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
2563 Sycamore Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had Dr. Hackney and Honestly he is a riot. Dr. Hackney seems to know his stuff, and was very nice. I had an emergency and he fit me in where he could. I sat in the chair for 6 hours, BUT it was beca
Serving the Sycamore area. Restore Your Smile TodayGet help 24/7! Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future