1.Children's Clinic, The
800 S Church St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Every provider we have seen at The Children's Clinic has went above and beyond to make my children (and myself) feel comfortable. They always explain exactly what is going on in detail that we can und
2.Apache Drive Children's Clinic
3203 Methodist Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
Heatlh & Wellness for All Children
3.White River Health Center
300 W Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.National Healthcare Of Newport
1205 Mclain St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Central Health Care
1005 Mclain St
6.Stevec Kelly PA
117 Walnut St
7.Strawberry Medical Clinic
58 E River Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.