PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Sweetwater area.
201 E Arizona Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
The nurse was rude and dismissive when I asked to get a referral from the doctor. She then must have said something obnoxious to the doctor for he terminated service via letter after 10 years of him b
201 E Arizona Ave
3.The Medicine Place
1410 Lamar St
PharmaciesMedical CentersHealth & Wellness ProductsFirst Aid Supplies
Your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy (GNP) is your one-stop shop for prescriptions, health information, and friendly service with a smile. Our warm, hometown service comes with great prices, too! Each of
4.Hendrick Medical Supply
105 E Arizona Ave
Medical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & SuppliesOxygenPhysical Therapy Equipment
301 Jenny George Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.WIC Program-Outreach Health Service
301 W Arkansas Ave
Social Service OrganizationsGovernment OfficesHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
407 NE Georgia Ave
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Sweetwater area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.