Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
1-800-DENTIST® is a leader in general dentistry space. Whatever dental problems you may have, we can help you. Our general dentists are caring, qualified professionals who we would recommend to our ow
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Dr. Brown's Children's Dental Center
487 Northampton St
We believe early dental care can promote a lifetime of healthy smiles for your child. To ensure that your child grows up with a healthy smile, we offer sealants, fluoride treatments, tooth-colored fil
6.Brian Miller DMD
672 S River St Ste 213
Dental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryClinics
Dr. Miller?s desire for excellence and care for the well being of his patients, along with the satisfaction he finds in practicing orthodontics, makes him a great orthodontist. Dr. Miller was born in
7.Dorneyville DentalServing the Sweet Valley, PA area
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Used to be good practice until started taking on additional dentists. Poor care, poor service, poor treatment. Would not recommend this practice- especially if you have children.
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future