Hampton Behavioral Health Center
650 Rancocas Rd, Mount Holly, NJ, 08060
499 Beckett Rd
2.Underwood Memorial Hospital
100 Lexington Rd Ste 100
3.Underwood Memorial Hospital
509 N Broad St
HospitalsClinicsMedical CentersCancer Treatment Centers
horrible,horrible place to be. ER doctor threatened to take my husbands license away if he didn't do exactly what he told him to do. Nurse up on the floor yelled at me and my family because I was sitt
4.Rehabilitation Institute of Delaware County Memorial Hospital
501 N Lansdowne Ave
HospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery CentersMedical Centers
the in-services was verypleasant the nurses and dr.'s treated me very well.
5.Memorial Hospital of Salem County
310 Route 45
The Memorial Hospital of Salem County is a 126 bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency services.
6.Roxborough Memorial Hospital
5800 Ridge Ave
ESWL (Kidney Stone Treatment) Services|Pharmacy Services|Operating Rooms|Clinical Laboratory Services|Post-Op Recovery Room Services|Inpatient Surgery Services|Rehabilitation Services/Outpatient|Dieta
7.Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
2 North St
Inspira Health Network
1505 W Sherman Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.