Dan Ayars Landscaping
Serving the Swedesboro area. Beautifying Nature...One Yard at a Time
1.Colonial Land Design
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
2.Colonial Tree Service Inc
1855 Street Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceArborists
Colonial Tree Service is a professional tree company serving Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia, and the New Jersey area for over 15 years. We service both residential and commercial c
3.Colonial Gardens Landscape Co
68 Stacy Haines Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.Colonial Tree Service
624 Colonial Dr
ArboristsGrading ContractorsTree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
5.Lawn Company Inc. T/A Colonial Land Design.
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceDrainage ContractorsFountains Garden, Display, Etc
6.Colonial Land Design
605 Barnsboro Rd
Lighting Consultants & DesignersLandscape Designers & Consultants
Being in operation since 1969, Colonial Land Design is a landscape contractor and designer. Located in Richwood, N.J., it provides customers in South Jersey, with expertise in landscape design, irriga
Garden CentersHome CentersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsNurseries-Plants & Trees
Serving the Swedesboro area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.