B C Lawn Care & Landscaping
Serving the Swartz Creek area.
1.B C Lawn Care & Landscaping
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Awesome to work with. They did a great job and worked within my budget. Would highly recommend them!
1370 Rizzo Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsTree Service
CALL FOR INFORMATION
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Elite Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsFertilizing ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Elite Lawn & Landscape is an independently owned and operated, full-service lawn care and landscape maintenance provider
5.Inside Out Services
Lawn MaintenanceJanitorial ServiceCleaning ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
6.K & K Lawn Care
7011 Bennett Lake Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsStamped & Decorative ConcreteConcrete Equipment & Supplies
* Free Estimates *" Mention Ad & Get 10 Off Project Of $1000 Or More
7.Atomic Grounds Maintenance
G 3178 Kleinpell St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesProperty Maintenance
Contact Us Today For Affordable Rates
Serving the Swartz Creek area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.