1.Healthcare Service Group
401 W Airport Hwy
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Fulton County Health Center
1 Turtle Creek Cir Ste A
6192 County Road 1 1
Medical ClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
4.Swanton Health Care & Retirement Center
214 S Munson Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
The Swanton Health Care & Retirement Center is a family-owned and operated facility that offers 24-hour skilled nursing services. The center provides physical, occupational and speech therapies. It of
5.Swanton Valley Care & Rehab Center
401 W Airport Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
1 Turtle Creek Cir
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Promedica Total Rehab-Swanton
22 Turtle Creek Cir
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsMedical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.