1.East Georgia Healthcare Center
215 N Coleman St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Smith Rural Health Clinic
114 S Jefferson St
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Swainsboro Healthcare Pc
305 Kite Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.East Georgia Healthcare Center Administration Office
128 S Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
5.Jap Health Care
212 N Green St
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Meadows Regional Medical Center
247 W Main St
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical Clinics
7.Southeastern Orthopedic Center
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.