14674 W Mountain View Blvd Ste 112
2.Select Physical Therapy - Surprise
13951 W Grand Ave
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
At Select Physical Therapy, our experienced clinical team will design an individualized plan of care that aligns with your specific goals in mind. Through experience, advanced clinical training and cl
3.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Gifts To
11340 W Bell Rd Ste 128
Post OfficesMail & Shipping Services
14973 W Bell Rd
5.Rapid Care Center - Urgent Care & Advanced Wound Care
7615 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 106
6.Valley Wound Care Specialists
6320 W Union Hills Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
6501 N 19th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.