Serving the Surprise area.
1.Phoenix Medical Group
12129 W Bell Rd Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologySleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
2.Arpino, Girolamo J, Do Phoenix Medical Group
14873 W Bell Rd Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3.Phoenix Medical Group
6677 W Thunderbird Rd Ste E156
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Orr, Robert R, Do - Phoenix Medical Group
13660 N 94th Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Phoenix Medical Group
3090 N Litchfield Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6.Phoenix Medical Group
14122 W McDowell Rd
InsuranceAuto InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife Insurance
7.Phoenix Medical Group
9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 355
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
About Face Woods Facial Plastic Surgery
9767 N 91st St Ste B102, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.